A kitchen with modern appeal and functional ease
Featuring a ceiling height of 8’10” and expansive windows, homes here have a wonderful sense of openness and natural light, creating a warm and welcoming space.
- Download Features Sheet
- Interior Design by award winning Ross & Company
- 8’10’ ceiling height throughout with large oversized windows
- Herringbone flooring in the main living areas with carpet in the bedrooms for comfort
- Kitchens feature modern soft close cabinetry, woodgrain detailed open shelving in the kitchens with a breakfast bar for extra seating (most homes)
- Quartz countertops with porcelain tile backsplash
- Full size Samsung stainless steel appliance package with 5 burner gas stove
- Insuite front loading Washer & Dryer
- Forward thinking rough-ins for electric vehicle charging stations in every parking spot
- LEED Gold Equivalency
- Indoor Amenities
- Social lounge
- Communal Courtyard
- Garden Plots
- Fitness Centre
- Dog Wash Room
- Flexible Workspace
- Bike Repair Station
- A community lounge is ideal for gathering with friends and neighbours. Catch the game on the big screen, find a quiet corner, or enjoy a special using the full kitchen and family style dining.
- Community and socializing opportunity are made easy with the inclusion of incredible outdoor space. The lounge opens onto a beautifully landscaped courtyard offering a BBQ area, fire pit, garden plots and space for children to play.
- A series of agriculture areas are available for flower gardens or a special herb gardens including a special urban gardening composting box is provided allowing for common household waste to be converted to nutrient rich soil.
- A modern, well-appointed with aerobic equipment options and stretching / yoga space is perfect for staying fit.
- Dog owners will have access to a convenient dog wash station to pamper their pets
- Having a space to go to get work done, or to tackle a personal project is a value in today’s mobile world. Clyde includes workspace for residents who embrace the mobile working mindset.
- With a location offering so many cycling opportunities, it’s nice to have a space to keep your bike in tip-top running condition. A space with appropriate tools is available for just that purpose.